Dinner with a guide – 2 hours – €140
Drink with a guide – 1 hour – €70
You must cover the cost of the drinks/meals of you and the guide.
Unless you opt for a Michelin restaurant, the guide will cover tipping to the restaurant/pub
If you book before April 1 2022, your guide will buy you a bottle of local wine. For on the road! Cheers.
Wouldn’t it be nice to surprise a dear friend or a family member with a Dine with a Guide event? Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
The Dutch deal
If you stay in a hotel in any of the Dutch destinations mentioned on the site, you might request the concierge to book an event in the restaurant or bar of the hotel. Then you will get a 10% discount on the guide fee. Please ask the concierge to contact us at email@example.com or telephone/Whatsapp +31 654270461
The London deal
In London the tip is included in the bill of the restaurant or pub. That means that you will have to pay the tip. To compensate for that extra expense the price for the guide service is lower than usual: 125 Euro for the dinner and 63 Euro for the drinks.
When you want to book, you’ll be guided to use our safe and secure 3rd party booking engine, FareHarbor.
More than 48hrs before: Reschedule your booking for free, for up to 12 months later. Or you can request a refund of €100 (diner) or €50,- (drink)
Less than 48hrs before: No refund.
Six Simple Steps
- Choose your destination country.
- Browse the guides and choose the guide that resonates most with you. “No preferences” is an option as well.
- Click ‘Book now’.
- Enter your data in the FareHarbor booking engine and confirm your booking.
- Your guide will contact you to make your experience special. Please inform your guide about allergies and/or the use of a wheelchair.
- Enjoy a wonderful experience with a charming professional guide.